Please excuse the mess while I work on getting everything up and running, Have a look around and tell me what you think!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pricing & Packages

I am new to the area so I am currently trying to work out the prints and my pricing for those type of packages. So, until then I am currently offering a standard session (5 people or less) on location (of your choice,) unlimited time and wardrobe changes for $50.00. This includes a CD with 10 edited images from your photo shoot, and full copyright to those images. Additional un-edited shots can be purchased for an additional $25.oo.

**if you are my first in a category I haven't taken any pictures in yet, then you will get $10.00 off that session fee**

Email me for custom sessions or requests. I am open and will edit additional images for an additional cost, I am also happy to do special occasions and events, just email me the details of your photography needs and I can give you great deal!!!

These are my discounted prices to start off the business down in this area, I am also going to offer a 10% discount to past clients and will be starting a referral deal where you'll get a $5.00 discount for each person you refer to me and has their portraits taken.




MyPortraitStyle@gmail.com

No comments: